Micropiles are high capacity, small diamerter (3" to 12") drilled and grouted in place. Piles designed with steel reinforcement to primarily resist structural loading.
Micropile Design Procedures
• Geotechnical Analysis
• Specify Load To Be Supported
• Design Pile - To - Structure Connection
• Design Pile - To - Soil Or Rock Load Transfer
• Specify A Pile - Testing Program
Hot Dipped Galvanized • Epoxy Coated • Pre-Grouted
• Ideal For Trash & Fill Sites
• Rock, Cobble, Shales, Limestone, etc. - NO PROBLEM!!!
• Appropriate For A Wide Range Of Ground Conditions
• High Performance Design Loads From 2 - 500+ Tons
• Ideal For Both Compression & Tension Loads